This Harvard University longitudinal study on Happiness landed in my inbox this week. I found it riveting and profound. Besides adding to your quality of life in the here and now, happiness is a protective factor into old age of both your health and your intellectual sharpness, and even your ability to cope with physical pain. I hope you find value in the findings of this unique study that was begun during the Second World War and is still continuing today. It reveals the most productive area of your life where you should invest your time and energy in order to live a good life. I hope you enjoy this twelve and a half minute TED Talk :)....Read More
Home » Posts made in January, 2016
Subscribe to our Blog Posts
- Making Relationships Last – Part 1
- What makes a good life?
- When things fall apart.
- Anthem – Sadness and Regret
- Part 5 of a series on weight loss – The worst kind of eating: don’t let yourself do this!
- Part 3 of a series on parenting – Yes, you will tidy your room!
- Duchesses and Flower Girls
- Making music out of Life.