This Harvard University longitudinal study on Happiness landed in my inbox this week. I found it riveting and profound. Besides adding to your quality of life in the here and now, happiness is a protective factor into old age of both your health and your intellectual sharpness, and even your ability to cope with physical pain. I hope you find value in the findings of this unique study that was begun during the Second World War and is still...Read More
Home » Posts made in January, 2016
Subscribe to our Blog Posts
- Making Relationships Last – Part 1
- What makes a good life?
- When things fall apart.
- Anthem – Sadness and Regret
- Part 5 of a series on weight loss – The worst kind of eating: don’t let yourself do this!
- Part 3 of a series on parenting – Yes, you will tidy your room!
- Duchesses and Flower Girls
- Making music out of Life.