In the film The Best Marigold Hotel, Evelyn says, Initially you’re overwhelmed. But gradually you realize it’s like a wave. Resist, and you’ll be knocked over. Dive into it, and you’ll swim out the other side. Sometimes life falls apart on multiple levels all at once. Perhaps bereavement or a divorce, coupled with resultant emotional adjustments, family relationship strains, moving home and some financial chaos – all...Read More
Home » Posts made in September, 2015
Subscribe to our Blog Posts
- Making Relationships Last – Part 1
- What makes a good life?
- When things fall apart.
- Anthem – Sadness and Regret
- Part 5 of a series on weight loss – The worst kind of eating: don’t let yourself do this!
- Part 3 of a series on parenting – Yes, you will tidy your room!
- Duchesses and Flower Girls
- Making music out of Life.